Posted by : Deborah Takahashi Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello, everyone:

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of book reviews! October kicked off one of the busiest times at the Alhambra Civic Center Library, which has kept me away from my blogging duties. Not to mention, a horrible bout of Bronchitis would do anyone in so that is yet another reason why I haven't been able to pick up book, let alone blog. Well, excuses excuses. I am glad to report I am at 95% maximum power (still have a little cough) and I am getting ready to dive into a few books. I don't think I will reach my goal of 100 books this year, but there is always next year. I wanted to wish all of the viewers a Happy Thanksgiving and much happiness this holiday season! Talk soon!

~Deb

 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Adult Books for Teens

For All Ages

Search This Blog

About Me

My Photo
Deborah Takahashi
Pasadena, CA, United States
My name is Deb and I am a Librarian who absolutely loves to read and recommend books to teen and tween readers. In this blog, you will find reviews on a variety resources ranging from books, movies, video games, and much more. Please feel free to leave any feedback, especially book recommendations!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Kazumi Reads -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan